Basic Eating Plan
Include vegetables when ever possible in meals and snacks
Any of the following options are good;
- 2 eggs poached, scrambled, or fried (in butter or coconut oil), served with avocado, bacon, mushrooms
- Omelette filled with vegetables and cheese
- Yoghurt, Greek full fat, with fresh or frozen berries. Add LSA and Chia seeds for some texture
Salads are ideal. Either prepare and take with you to work, or keep a stock of fresh ingredients in your workplace fridge.
- Spinach, lettuce, tomatoes, carrot, boiled egg, cheese, avocado etc, add some cold chicken, tinned fish or left over cold meat. Use an olive oil dressing or try the Garlic Aioli recipe provided
- Alternatively take left overs from last night’s dinner. Most recipes provided taste even better the next day
This is probably the easiest meal to create and prepare. Your choice of meat, poultry, or fish and salad or vegetables is an ideal option. There are several recipes provided on this website, and although you WON’T be including bread, potatoes, pasta or rice, there are some easy alternatives. Try my cauliflower rice recipe and remember to include some fat with this meal, olive oil on your salad, a cream or coconut sauce with your meat. Trawl through the recipe pages and be creative. Add your own favourite fresh herbs and flavourings, but don’t be tempted to add sauces such as tomato or sweet chili sauce, they are laden with sugar.